This is the final week of our NEW tournament trials! We have taken your write-in suggestions and combed the archives for over 100 outstanding show logos from Broadway Plays, but YOU will be determining which of those will make it to the 64-logo bracket! They cover over 80 seasons, and it is interesting to see how show art has evolved over the decades. Also, we found it interesting that there are so many August Wilson and Neil Simon show art fans! Award-winners, popular titles, classics and flops are all here. Which ones will make the 64 logo bracket next week?
THE BROADWAY PLAY LOGOS TOURNAMENT
(THE ACTUAL SURVEY IS BELOW THESE FULL-SIZED VERSIONS)
HOW IT WILL WORK:
- For each of the first 3 weeks, we will post 35 logos/window cards, and you will rate EACH of them on a scale of 1 Star to 5 Stars (5 being best).
- Your selection should be based on the logo/window card ONLY. We are NOT looking for your favorite plays/productions!
- As usual, we will provide pictures of the full window card (in most cases) or logo above each week's ballot, then you SCROLL DOWN TO MAKE YOUR SELECTIONS. You MUST click/tap the "CLICK ME to Count Your VOTES" button at the bottom of the survey.
- The survey/poll is arranged in 5 groups of 7. Remember, you are going to rate EACH of the 7 logos in EACH of the 5 groups.
- THIS ROUND WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22ND AT 5 PM!
BELOW ARE FULL-SIZED VERSION OF EACH LOGO. THE ACTUAL BALLOT IS BELOW THAT!