Which Leading Man...?
(use each answer only once)
A. Ben Platt B. Steve Kazee C. Norbert Leo Butz
D. Aaron Tveit E. Danny Burstein
F. Matthew James Thomas G. Reeve Carney
H. Lin-Manuel Miranda I. Joshua Henry J. Michael Cerveris
1. ...wrote the scores for both of his leading roles on Broadway?
2. ...has been nominated for 7 Tony Awards, but has yet to win?
3. ...won both of his Tony Awards for roles in shows that did not win Best Musical?
4. ...departed Pretty Woman prior to its opening on Broadway?
5. ...played a ghost in one show and a real-life criminal in another?
6. ...played Spider-Man and a mythical character?
7. ...was the American Son?
8. ...has played a pinball wizard, a vengeful barber, a Presidential assassin and Alison's dad?
9. ...played Spider-Man and the son of Charlemagne?
10. ...was one of the two on the list who was in the pre-Broadway tryout of his show at Arena Stage in Washington, D.C.?
Answers to Last Week's Game:
Which Leading Lady...?
Which Leading Lady...
1. most recently starred on Broadway in American Psycho? I. Alice Ripley
2. is the only one that did NOT win a Tony Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical? A. Laura Benanti
3. appeared in The King and I and Kiss Me, Kate! ? G. Kelli O'Hara
4. played Rose in Gypsy and Dolly in Hello, Dolly!? H. Bernadette Peters
5. won at Tony Award and an Olivier Award for the same role? J. Lea Salonga
6. once played Mother Superior? B. Victoria Clark
7. won a Tony for her role in Master Class? D. Audra McDonald
8. is the only one above who was appearing in a play when Broadway shut down due to COVID? E. Jessie Mueller
9. took over the title role in Drood from another leading lady, Betty Buckley? F. Donna Murphy
10. played real life people Maria Callas and Helena Rubinstein? C. Patti LuPone