So, here's this week's game: match the play with the decade in which it takes place. If you need to research, make sure you read about his life in Pittsburgh and his work beyond the cycle. Good luck!
The 10 Plays of August Wilson's
"The Pittsburgh Cycle"
A. 1900 B. 1910 C. 1920 D. 1930 E. 1940
F. 1950 G. 1960 H. 1970 I. 1980 J. 1990
1. Jitney 2. Ma Rainey's Black Bottom
3. Fences 4. Joe Turner's Come and Gone
5. The Piano Lesson 6. Two Trains Running
7. Seven Guitars 8. King Hedley II
9. Gem of the Ocean 10. Radio Golf
THE ANSWERS TO LAST WEEK'S QUIZ:
AUDRA'S TONY AWARDS
1. Best Leading Actress in a Play: G. Lady Day...
2. Best Featured Actress in a Play: E. Master Class & I. A Raisin in the Sun
3. Best Leading Actress in a Musical: F. Porgy and Bess
4. Best Featured Actress in a Musical: J. Carousel & H. Ragtime
Post a Comment