As Broadway continues to re-open, more and more I'm seeing some of my favorite things on social media: Playbills in front show curtains! Well, we do a lot of games involving Playbills, so this one's all about the curtains!
Can you name the show just by looking at the show curtain?
HERE'S ONE THAT IS STILL IN PREVIEWS!
AN OLDIE, BUT A GOODIE!
BONUS: THIS ONE IS TOUGH! A BIG FLOP!
Answers to Last Week's
Can you name the show each came from?
1. Basilius & Gynecia may have been the King and Queen of Arcadia, but Princess Pamela really ran this show: Head Over Heels
2. An affair made things interesting during the lusty month of May for King Arthur in this show: Camelot
3. Princess Winnifred, who was shy, couldn't get any sleep what with a pea under her bedding in this show: Once Upon a Mattress
4. "War is a science!" Charlemagne declared during this musical: Pippin
5. The Queen of Hearts has reigned terror over many a show, but she really created chaos in the Frank Wildhorn musical called: Wonderland
6. Mufasa reigns over Pride Rock in this show: The Lion King
7. Donna Sheridan was a dancing queen in this show: Mamma Mia!
8. Anne Boleyn advises audiences, "Don't Lose Ur Head!" in this musical: Six
9. Prince Charles introduces Camilla Parker Bowles to Queen Elizabeth in this show: Diana
10. The Princess Puffer ran an opium den in this Tony-winning Best Musical: The Mystery of Edwin Drood
Post a Comment