Please take our 3 question survey! Scroll down after the game, or tap the 1983/2023 icon in the right column >>>
Somehow, the pairs of people described below are related to each other. Can you name them and tell how they are related? Good luck!
2. She was Sweet Charity, and he created Dancin'.
3. He was A Chorus Line's original Zach, and she was Broadway's first Evita.
4. She made her debut as Eliza in Hamilton, and he had an affair with Kelli O'Hara in The Bridges of Madison County.
6. He plays Leo Frank, and he is a producer of Wicked.
7. She was Millie and Marian. He went to Urinetown.
8. He's playing Neil Diamond. She collects Tony Awards.
9. She is one of Broadway's biggest stars ever, thanks to roles like Eliza Doolittle. He was one of Broadway's greatest designers, including the sets and logo for the original Pippin, Funny Thing...Forum, and Grand Hotel.