He and his family were on hand to celebrate his opening and his new giant billboard in Times Square.
To help celebrate hie return to Broadway - and to also welcome his new co-stars Beau Bridges and Michael Urie - JK's TheatreScene is giving away tickets to the show! And they are pretty easy to win, too!
- Win a pair of tickets to How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying on Broadway, starring Nick Jonas.
- The winner will receive a voucher good for two tickets to a performance during February or March. Some blackout dates will apply.
- Winners must reserve tickets at least one week in advance in accordance with the guidelines set by management of the production.
- There will be two winners of a pair of tickets each.
JUST FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS:
- CLICK the How to Succeed logo to your left, just above this month's poll.
- ANSWER the 5 How to Succeed trivia questions.
- E-MAIL your name, city and state, and the 5 answers (letter AND answer or TRUE/FALSE) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TYPE NICK JONAS HOW TO SUCCEED CONTEST in the subject heading.
- All entries must be received by NOON Eastern time on Wednesday, February 1, 2012.
THE FINE PRINT:
- ONE entry per email address.
- Entries that do not meet all of the requirements will be disqualified.
- Contributors to this blog, How to Succeed company members, and anyone who WON tickets from THIS WEBSITE for Follies, Lysistrata Jones or the previous How to Succeed contest are ineligible for this contest. IF YOU ENTERED BEFORE AND DID NOT WIN, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THIS CONTEST.
- This blog and its writers are not responsible for entries that do not arrive on time, entries that are not received or do not meet all requirements. Further, this blog is not responsible for the location or availability of the seats for the prizes. Finally, the blog is not responsible for actors who are not in any given performance.
- Click the How to Succeed logo to your left to get started!
- All entries must be received by NOON on Wednesday, February 1, 2012.
Post a Comment