In honor of our brand new Greatest Musical Opening Numbers tournament, this week's game asks you to complete the lyrics from these musical openers. Good luck!
Broadway Games: For Openers
1. 'Til we find our place ___ ___ ___ ____ (4 words) In the circle, The circle of life
2. It's the din of old Berlin, You're in ___ ___ ___ (3 words)
3. Oh, what a beautiful mornin', Oh, what a beautiful day. ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ (5 words) Ev'erything's goin' my way
4. Who am I anyway? ___ ___ ___ ___? (4 words) That is a picture of a person I don't know
5. Oh my god, oh my god you guys, Looks like Elle's ___ ___ ___ ___ (4 words) If there ever was a perfect couple, this one qualifies
Answers to Last Week's
A Musical Mash up!
This is what happens when two musicals collide. Figure out each word based on the given clues, then rearrange the "red" letters to win the game!
C O M E F R O M
A W A Y
W E G O !
HINT: It's what happens when you arrive in Gander and fly to old Oklahoma!
It’s the spectacular spectacular!
M O U L I N R O U G E !
The Six queen who sings “I Don’t Need Your Love.”
C A T H E R I N E P A R R
When most midweek matinees occur.
W E D N E S D A Y
Three sailors on leave in New York…
O N T H E T O W N
The Who’s musical that is due for revival soon.
T O M M Y
Where Albin plays Zsa Zsa - it’s the “Jewel of the Riviera.”
L A C A G E A U X F O L L E S
Post a Comment