True or False
This week's game is pretty straightforward. Which statements are true and which are false?
1. KPop will star an actual KPop star.
2. The Plaza Suite website includes a "Meet Neil" tab that honors the playwright Neil Simon.
3. On Twitter, Kelli O'Hara is already lobbying for a role in Bartlett Sher's revival of Camelot. For the role of Arthur.
4. Ben Platt wants to return to Broadway in a revival of I Do! I Do!, but only if Beanie Feldstein will co-star.
5. Funny Girl's first preview occurred exactly 60 years to the day after its original opening night.
6. Ben Levi Ross is the only actor to do a return engagement as Evan Hansen in Dear Evan Hansen on Broadway.
7. Company employs a tattoo designer.
8. Audra McDonald has said that if she wasn't an actor, she'd work at an elephant sanctuary.
9. Aaron Tveit now has a caricature in Sardi's.
10. The Phantom of the Opera will be closing this summer, but will re-open on its 35th anniversary (January 26, 2023) in an all-new Chicago style production.
History in Order
Hint: The 9th and 10th events are tricky. They only happened 2 months apart! (All of the others take place in different years.)
D. South Pacific wins the Pulitzer Prize. 1950
G. Aladdin's Telly Leung is born. 1/3/1980
A. The original Broadway production of Les Miserables opens. 3/12/1987
C. Donna Murphy wins her second Tony Award (The King and I). 6/2/1996
I. Audra McDonald wins a Tony Award for The Gershwin's Porgy and Bess. 6/10/2012
F. Fun Home debuts off-Broadway. 10/22/2013
E. Hamilton debuts off-Broadway. 2/17/2015
B. Andrew Garfield wins a Tony Award for Angels in America. 6/10/2018
H. Hadestown wins the Tony Award for Best Musical. 6/9/2019
J. Be More Chill closes at the Lyceum Theatre. 8/11/2019
Post a Comment