The Play's the Thing
1. This guy began his career as a teenager narrating Neil Simon plays, but over the years he had starring roles in such musicals as The Producers and Nice Work If You Can Get It. Who is he?
2. We enjoyed this young man in American Idiot and Kinky Boots, but he's also been in plays as a WWI soldier and, recently, a bigoted lawyer. Who is he?
3. This Broadway icon writes his own roles, including a drag performer in a long-running, Tony-winning Best Play. He also wrote the books for two of Broadway's biggest hits ever, and played a Baltimore mother in one of them. Who is he?
4. This versatile actor has played a presidential assassin, a murderous barber and a suicidal father in musicals. But he's done Shakespeare and co-starred in In the Next Room, or the Vibrator Play on Broadway as well.
5. This young actor dazzled us as the shy kid in Spring Awakening and recently geeked out in Little Shop of Horrors. But he's just as at home in dramas like Significant Other and To Kill a Mockingbird. Who is he?
***** ***** *****
Answers to last week's game
Post a Comment