Last week's Jumble game proved pretty popular, so here's another one to send you off on a nice weekend. This week, the mashup finds two living legends...working together? To figure it out, you'll need to figure out the clues. The orange boxes on the clues represent letters in the answer. Unscramble those letter to get the answer! Good luck!
A Broadway Blend Jumble
HINT: Steve and Andy pucker up!
1. She wrote The Heidi Chronicles.
2. The two-part 2020 Tony Award nominee for Best Play.
3. A Wildhorn flop.
4. The 2012 Tony Award winning Best Musical.
5. A Chorus Line "One" or Michael Reidel's new book.
6. She's played Mrs. Thomas Jefferson, and English murder victim and Carrie's mother.
7. They narrate Mean Girls.
8. A show for Sally, Buddy, Phyllis and Ben.
9. Hamilton royalty. (He'll be back!)
10. Harry Potter and _____ Cursed Child
ANSWERS TO LAST WEEK'S PUZZLE
THE LION KING AND I
1. The magazine you get at each show.
2. The show where you live, you learn.
JAGGED LITTLE PILL
3. She arrives in a bubble.
4. Kinky Song: "The Sex is in the ..."
5. Where the Women are.
ON THE VERGE
6. Sherrie and Stacee Jaxx headlined this show.
ROCK OF AGES
7. He scored Matilda and Groundhog Day.