Although it's a little more than depressing to think about how we aren't seeing any shows over the holidays, we hope this week's Broadway Game will lift your spirits. It's pretty simple. Match the picture with the show title and with the song title.
Have a great holiday, friends. Broadway Games will be back on January 8th!
Happy Broadway holidays!
A. Annie B. A Christmas Story C. Elf D. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
E. Jagged Little Pill F. Mean Girls G. The Mystery of Edwin Drood
H. Rent I. She Loves Me J. White Christmas
a. "12 Days to Christmas" b. "The Healy Family Christmas Letter"
c. "White Christmas" d. "The Story of Buddy"
e. "No Good Can Come From Bad" f. "La Vie Boheme"
g. "Welcome, Christmas" h. "A New Deal For Christmas"
i. "Rockin' Around the Pole" j. "Parker Family Singalong"
***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Answers to Last Week's Puzzle
ANYONE CAN WHISTLE DOWN THE WIND
1. She wrote The Heidi Chronicles.
2. The two-part 2020 Tony Award nominee for Best Play.
3. A Wildhorn flop.
4. The 2012 Tony Award winning Best Musical.
5. A Chorus Line "One" or Michael Reidel's new book.
6. She's played Mrs. Thomas Jefferson, and English murder victim and Carrie's mother.
7. They narrate Mean Girls.
JANIS AND DAMIAN
8. A show for Sally, Buddy, Phyllis and Ben.
9. Hamilton royalty. (He'll be back!)
10. Harry Potter and _____ Cursed Child
Post a Comment