BROADWAY GAMES: REBUSES
Below are rebuses (rebi?) that form the titles of shows. Good luck!
Answers to Last Week's
Musicals That Were Plays First
Part One: Can you match the musical with the play on which it was based?
1. Wonderful Town g. My Sister Eileen
2. Kiss Me, Kate e. Taming of the Shrew
3. The Boys From Syracuse b. The Comedy of Errors
4. Carousel f. Liliom
5. Oklahoma! h. Green Grow the Lilacs 6. She Loves Me i. Parfumerie
7. The Visit j. Der Besuch der alten Dame
8. 110 in the Shade a. The Rainmaker
9. Hello, Dolly! d. The Matchmaker
10. The Most Happy Fella c. They Knew What They Wanted
Part Two: These musicals are based on plays with the same title. Can you name them?
1. Two Jazz Age gals murder others and join forces in prison. Chicago
2. He slices and dices 'em. She bakes 'em up. Sweeney Todd
3. Horny teens navigate the harsh realities of German societal rules and expectations. Spring Awakening
4. Three best friends live their lives backwards.
Merrily We Roll Along
Post a Comment