Last week, we are started a NEW tournament, but with a twist. We have combed the archives for over 100 outstanding show logos from revivals, but YOU will be determining which of those will make it to the 64-logo bracket!
The response has been amazing so far! (Maybe we should have done it this way all along?) Thank you for playing along, and for your input:
- We inadvertently left out a couple of logos from early in the alphabet. Those will be part of next week's trials.
- We know some revivals were left out - no current revivals (i.e. Company, West Side Story, The Music Man), which will be part of our current season tournament later this year. And we left out revivals that primarily recycled their original logos (i.e. Annie, Les Miserables, Miss Saigon).
- We included any show considered a revival by the Tony Awards committee (i.e. Violet, Little Shop of Horrors).
This week, we included two iterations of the first Kiss Me, Kate revival because the original campaign logo (used for pre-sale, etc.) was completely overhauled for the logo that ultimately became the primary show art.
And now, week TWO of the Revival Logos Trials...
THE BROADWAY MUSICAL REVIVAL LOGOS TOURNAMENT
(THE ACTUAL SURVEY IS BELOW THESE FULL-SIZED VERSIONS)
HOW IT WILL WORK:
- For each of the first 3 weeks, we will post 40 logos/window cards, and you will rate EACH of them on a scale of 1 Star to 5 Stars (5 being best).
- Your selection should be based on the logo/window card ONLY. We are NOT looking for your favorite revivals or how you think they compared to the original show!
- As usual, we will provide pictures of the full window card (in most cases) or logo above each week's ballot, then you SCROLL DOWN TO MAKE YOUR SELECTIONS. You MUST click/tap the "Click Me to Count Your VOTES" button at the bottom of the survey.
- The survey/poll is arranged in 5 groups of 8. Remember, you are going to rate EACH of the 8 logos in each of the 5 groups.
- THIS ROUND WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, JULY 9TH AT 5 PM!
Here we go again! May the best logo win! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE FULL LOGOS BEFORE YOU VOTE! THE ACTUAL BALLOT IS BELOW THE FULL-SIZE LOGOS/WINDOW CARDS!