ABOUT THE PLAY
In a production drenched in black, and glinting with blood red and dazzling white, MACBETH reveals itself to be Shakespeare's most powerful and darkest nightmare; a terrifying parable for our own time in which we, too, are urged to take more and more chances, whatever the consequences. Shakespeare has the answer: MACBETH is the consequence. We must beware!
- Website: http://www.lct.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LincolnCenterTheater
- Twitter: @LCTheater
- Answer the following three questions.
- Email the answers to the questions, letter AND answer like this : 1. D. Angela Lansbury
- Include your full name and city and state.
- Send the email to email@example.com with the Subject Heading MACBETH CONTEST
1. TRUE or FALSE: Macbeth is the only Shakespeare work that has been presented on Broadway as a play, a one-man show, and a musical.
2. Director Jack O'Brien has helmed Broadway productions of all of the following EXCEPT:
A. Henry IV
C. Twelfth Night
D. Two Shakespearean Actors
3. Macbeth takes place in:
THE FINE PRINT
- The prize voucher is valid for performances through 12/14/13. It excludes Fri & Sat evenings, and holiday performances: 11/29-12/1. It is good for two tickets.
- The winner must submit (via fax or email) their request no later than 12/4/2013. The voucher allows the winner to list three dates that work for them in order of preference.
- Winners of the ticket contests from JK's TheatreScene for Forever Tango, Romeo and Juliet, and A Time to Kill are NOT eligible for this contest.
- ONE ENTRY per email address.
- Entries must be received by NOON on Sunday, November 24, 2013.
- JK's TheatreScene is NOT responsible for lost or late emails, ticket availability, seat location or the absence of any cast members.