(Poll appears after last week's results. Read and scroll!)
This week's poll has to do with last week's. You'll see that it was CLOSE! Here are those results first:
LAST WEEK'S RESULTS: There should be a Tony Award for...
- Best Ensemble (Play or Musical) 29%
- Best Projection Design 26%
- Best Original Song Written for a Musical 23%
- Best Sound Design 13%
- Best Production Number 5%
- Best Solo Number 2%
- Best Debut Performance 1%
- Other (Write in votes) 1%
THIS WEEK'S POLL: And so this week, I give it to you to decide! Vote for up to three nominees for musical ensemble AND play ensemble (use the scroll bar on the right to see both), then be sure to click "Finish Survey" to make your vote count!
|A great ensemble in a play: Brighton Beach Memoirs|
|The ultimate ensemble in a musical: A Chorus Line|
This survey will close on Monday, May 11 at 6PM!
Thanks for your time and interest!