- Show where the characters lose if they stop touching a vehicle.
- Show that asks, "What if you could live forever?"
- So much happened before Dorothy dropped in to this show.
- Name of the real-life heroine of a Pulitzer Prize-winning play; she believed that despite everything, people were good.
- She was adopted by Daddy Warbucks.
- The show where Diana sees Gabe, and Natalie feels like The Invisible Girl.
- He won a Tony and a Pulitzer Prize for Lost in Yonkers.
- Lucy, Linus, Snoopy join their titular friend in this family-friendly musical
- She's Sophie's "Dancing Queen" mamma.
- This "Solve-It-Yourself Broadway Musical" won the Best Musical Tony, and changed its title to this one word.
- In this musical, Guy meets Girl and they start falling slowly.
- Don't cry for her, Argentina. She's on a rainbow high.
- A little boy gets mixed up with the Artful Dodger and Fagin in this classic Lionel Bart musical.
- The Lost Boys want Peter to keep her in Neverland.
- The Andrew Lloyd Webber choo choo musical. Race time!
- Ivo most recently directed a controversial take on this classic American musical.
1. Street number where you meet those dancin' feet MINUS the hour Mark Cohen starts filming = The number of Variations in the 2009 Jane Fonda-starring play.
42 - 9 = 33
2. Angry Men MINUS the number of queens at the Brooks Atkinson = How many months of the year the wives suffer in Damn Yankees
12 - 6 = 6
3. A Chorus Line: The number of "Singular Sensations" PLUS "Hello, ____ ... = ... Hello, _____, Hello Love"
1 + 12 = 13
4. (Hill's trombones divided by Jews in a room bitching) PLUS (the number of days to Christmas in She Loves Me minus the number of "Last Kisses" in Bye Bye Birdie) DIVIDED by Val's dance score = Val's "looks" score.
(76 / 4) + (12 - 1) / 10 = 3