All of the answers have to do with the actors that I named Mr. Broadway in 2010. You can review who they are by clicking the tab above!
Here we go.
1. All normal crossword rules apply, like no spaces between words, etc.
2. The puzzle is not going to end up symmetrical in pattern.
3. Some clues will refer to later or earlier clues, so you might have some blanks for awhile!
4. If I include pictures, they are related to the clues for that day.
5. I will review just the clues at the end of each blog.
Make yourself a crossword grid that is 38 X 38 squares. (If you can draw tables on Microsoft Word, I think that is easiest.)
The first clue set for this puzzle is HERE.
And now, THE PUZZLE!
1. 16 Down: Row 6, Block 6. 15 letters: Mr. September's current show.
2. There are no new words that start in Row 7. All spaces in Row 7 are either taken by letters in previous clues or are black.
3. 17 Across: Row 8 Block 6. 16 letters: Mr. June's female co-star, Ms. May.
4. 18 Down: Row 8, Block 31. 16 letters: Mr. February's Riff.
5. There are no new words that start in Row 9. All spaces in Row 9 are either taken by letters in previous clues or are black.
6. 19 Down: Row 10, Block 4. 7 letters: Mr. February.
7. 20 Across: Row 11, Block 22. 13 letters: Mr. March co-starred with her in 110 in the Shade.
8. 21 Down: Row 12, Block 8. 12 letters: Mr. November's Broadway debut show.
9. 22 Down: Row 12, Block 10. 11 letters: Mr. November's Idiot role.
10. 23 Across: Row 13, Block 1. 14 letters: Mr. October.
11. 24 Down: Row 13, Block 23 16 letters: Mr. April.
12. 25 Across: Row 14, Block 22. 16 letters: Mr. November's most recent Broadway role.
13. There are no new words that start in Row 15. All spaces in Row 15 are either taken by letters in previous clues or are black.
14. 26 Across: Row 16, Block 10. 4 letters: Mr. December played Roger in this show.
15. 27 Down: Row 17, Block 16. 11 letters: Mr. November.
16. 28 Across: Row 17, Block 19. 20 letters: Mr. June's show.
17. 29 Across: Row 18, Block 1. 13 letters: Mr. February's show.
18. 30 Across: row 19, Block 26. 9 letters: Mr. May.
17 Mr. June's female co-star, Ms. May
20 Mr. March co-starred with her in 110 in the Shade
23 Mr. October
25 Mr. November's most recent Broadway role
26 Mr. December played Roger in this show
28 Mr. June's show
29 Mr. February's show
30 Mr. May
16 Mr. September's current show
18 Mr. February's Riff
19 Mr. February
21 Mr. November's Broadway debut show
22 Mr. November's Idiot role
24 Mr. April
27 Mr. November
Find an error? Email me at email@example.com!
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW ON THE SITE:
CLICK/TAP THE TABS ABOVE TO ACCESS OUR ARCHIVE OF SHOW AND MEDIA REVIEWS, AS WELL AS FEATURES LIKE BROADWAY WHO'S WHO AND ONE THAT GOT AWAY. COLLECTORS WILL BE INTERESTED IN OUR LIGHTS OF BROADWAY CARDS AND PLAYBILLS FOR SALE!
BROADWAY RETURNS: Chicago - Resumes 9.14.21 Come From Away - Resumes 9.21.21 Ain't Too Proud - Resumes 10.16.21 The Phantom of the Opera - Resumes 10.22.21
NEW ON BROADWAY: SIX - Previews 9.17.21 Opens 10.7.21 Caroline, or Change -Previews 10.8.21 Opens 10.27.21 Trouble in Mind - Previews 10.8.21 Opens 10.27.21 Mrs. Doubtfire - Previews 10.21.21 Opens 12.5.21 Diana - Previews 12.1.21 Opens 12.16.21 Company - Previews 12.20.21 Opens 1.9.22 The Music Man - Previews 12.20.21 Opens 2.10.22 Birthday Candles - Previews 3.18.22 Opens 4.10.22 The Lehman Trilogy - TBA The Minutes - TBA MJ: The Musical - TBA Plaza Suite - Previews TBA American Buffalo - TBA Take Me Out - TBA 1776 - TBA Flying Over Sunset - TBA Sing Street - TBA Our Town - TBA Thoughts of a Colored Man - TBA Pass Over - TBA
COMING UP THIS WEEK: 5/10: 1970s Broadway Musical Logo Madness! Elimination Group D! - 5/11: This Week in Broadway History - 5/12: Broadway Who's Who - 5/13: Broadway Media TBA - 5/14: Broadway Game!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org (Email); @jkstheatrescene (Twitter); jkstheatrescene (Instagram)