All of the answers have to do with the actors that I named Mr. Broadway in 2010. You can review who they are by clicking the tab above!
Here we go.
1. All normal crossword rules apply, like no spaces between words, etc.
2. The puzzle is not going to end up symmetrical in pattern.
3. Some clues will refer to later or earlier clues, so you might have some blanks for awhile!
4. If I include pictures, they are related to the clues for that day.
5. I will review just the clues at the end of each blog.
Make yourself a crossword grid that is 38 X 38 squares. (If you can draw tables on Microsoft Word, I think that is easiest.)
The first clue set for this puzzle is HERE.
And now, THE PUZZLE!
1. 16 Down: Row 6, Block 6. 15 letters: Mr. September's current show.
2. There are no new words that start in Row 7. All spaces in Row 7 are either taken by letters in previous clues or are black.
3. 17 Across: Row 8 Block 6. 16 letters: Mr. June's female co-star, Ms. May.
4. 18 Down: Row 8, Block 31. 16 letters: Mr. February's Riff.
5. There are no new words that start in Row 9. All spaces in Row 9 are either taken by letters in previous clues or are black.
6. 19 Down: Row 10, Block 4. 7 letters: Mr. February.
7. 20 Across: Row 11, Block 22. 13 letters: Mr. March co-starred with her in 110 in the Shade.
8. 21 Down: Row 12, Block 8. 12 letters: Mr. November's Broadway debut show.
9. 22 Down: Row 12, Block 10. 11 letters: Mr. November's Idiot role.
10. 23 Across: Row 13, Block 1. 14 letters: Mr. October.
11. 24 Down: Row 13, Block 23 16 letters: Mr. April.
12. 25 Across: Row 14, Block 22. 16 letters: Mr. November's most recent Broadway role.
13. There are no new words that start in Row 15. All spaces in Row 15 are either taken by letters in previous clues or are black.
14. 26 Across: Row 16, Block 10. 4 letters: Mr. December played Roger in this show.
15. 27 Down: Row 17, Block 16. 11 letters: Mr. November.
16. 28 Across: Row 17, Block 19. 20 letters: Mr. June's show.
17. 29 Across: Row 18, Block 1. 13 letters: Mr. February's show.
18. 30 Across: row 19, Block 26. 9 letters: Mr. May.
17 Mr. June's female co-star, Ms. May
20 Mr. March co-starred with her in 110 in the Shade
23 Mr. October
25 Mr. November's most recent Broadway role
26 Mr. December played Roger in this show
28 Mr. June's show
29 Mr. February's show
30 Mr. May
16 Mr. September's current show
18 Mr. February's Riff
19 Mr. February
21 Mr. November's Broadway debut show
22 Mr. November's Idiot role
24 Mr. April
27 Mr. November
Find an error? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW ON THE SITE:
CLICK/TAP THE TABS ABOVE TO ACCESS OUR ARCHIVE OF SHOW AND MEDIA REVIEWS, AS WELL AS FEATURES LIKE BROADWAY WHO'S WHO AND ONE THAT GOT AWAY. COLLECTORS WILL BE INTERESTED IN OUR LIGHTS OF BROADWAY CARDS AND PLAYBILLS FOR SALE!
BROADWAY RETURNS:Girl From the North Country - Resumes 10.13.21 Ain't Too Proud - Resumes 10.16.21 Jagged Little Pill - Resumes 10.21.21 The Phantom of the Opera - Resumes 10.22.21 The Book of Mormon - Resumes 11.5.21 Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Resumes 11.12.21 Dear Evan Hansen - Resumes 12.11.21 Beetlejuice - Resumes 4.8.22
NEW ON BROADWAY: Chicken & Biscuits - Opens 10.10.21 Is This a Room - Opens 10.11.21 The Lehman Trilogy - Opens 10.12.21 Dana H. - Opens 10.17.21 Thoughts of a Colored Man - Caroline, or Change -Opens 10.27.21 Trouble in Mind - Opens 10.27.21 Diana - Previews 11.1.21 Opens 11.17.21 Trouble in Mind - Previews 10.29.21 Opens 11.18.21 Clyde's - Previews 11.3.21 Opens 11.22.21 Mrs. Doubtfire - Previews 10.21.21 Opens 12.5.21 Flying Over Sunset - Previews 11.11.21 Opens 12.13.21 Company - Previews 11.15.21 Opens 12.9.21 Skeleton Crew - Previews 12.21.21 Opens 1.12.22 MJ: The Musical - Previews 12.6.21 Opens 2.1.22 The Music Man - Previews 12.20.21 Opens 2.10.22 Paradise Square - Previews 2.22.22 Opens 3.20.22 Take Me Out - Previews 3.9.22 Opens 4.4.22 Birthday Candles - Previews 3.18.22 Opens 4.10.22 The Minutes - TBA Plaza Suite - Previews 2.25.22 Opens 3.28.22 American Buffalo - Previews 3.22.22 Opens 4.14.22 1776 - TBA Sing Street - TBA Our Town - TBA
COMING UP THIS WEEK: Broadway Play Show Art Tournament: The Eliminations Part 3! - Performers We Can't Wait to See More Of - Broadway in a Box: Guys and Dolls (1992) - One That Got Away: Neil Simon's Rumors - Broadway Games!
Contact us: email@example.com (Email); @jkstheatrescene (Twitter); jkstheatrescene (Instagram)