Here's a new puzzle! All of the answers have to do with the actors that I named Mr. Broadway in 2010. You can review who they are by clicking the tab above!
Here we go.
1. All normal crossword rules apply, like no spaces between words, etc.
2. The puzzle is not going to end up symmetrical in pattern.
3. Some clues will refer to later or earlier clues, so you might have some blanks for awhile!
4. If I include pictures, they are related to the clues for that day.
5. I will review just the clues at the end of each blog.
Make yourself a crossword grid that is 38 X 38 squares. (If you can draw tables on Microsoft Word, I think that is easiest.)
And now, THE PUZZLE!
1. 1 Across: Row 1, Block 4. 10 letters: Mr. December's co-star, Ms. November.
2. 2 Down: Row 1, Block 9. 10 letters: Mr. January.
3. 3 Down: Row 1, Block 16. 8 letters: Both Mr. Mays played Eddie in this show.
4. 4 Down: Row 1, Block 35. 6 letters: Mr. January's PBS debut: Light in the ____________
5. 5 Down: Row 1, Block 37. 25 letters: Mr. October's current show.
6. 6 Across: Row 2, Block 16. 8 letters: Mr. August played Will Parker in this show.
7. 7 Across: Row 2, Block 27. 10 letters: Mr. April's famous TV show.
8. There are no answers that begin in Row 3. All squares are either already used by existing clues or they are black.
9. 8 Across: Row 4, Block 2. 12 letters: A Mr. February who went from Tony to Bonnie and Clyde.
10. 8 Down: Row 4, Block 2. 13 letters: Mr. June's Tony-winning role.
11. 9 Down: Row 4, Block 12. 13 letters: Mr. October's current role.
12. 10 Down: Row 4, Block 20. 16 letters: Dickensian title of Mr. January's most recent NEW musical.
13. 11 Down: Row 4, Block 24. 5 letters: Mr. September's Tony-nominated role.
14. 12 Down: Row 4, Block 26. 12 letters: Mr. September.
15. 13 Down: Row 4, Block 33. 16 letters: Mr. July co-stars with Nicholas Cage in this film.
16. 14 Across: Row 5, Block 14. 4 letters: Mr. March is returning to Broadway in this show.
17. 15 Across: Row 5, Block 22. 10 letters: Mr. December played Gaudio in this show.
1 Mr. December's co-star, Ms. November
6 Mr. August played Will Parker in this show
7 Mr. April's famous TV show
8 A Mr. February who went from Tony to Bonnie and Clyde
14 Mr. March is returning to Broadway in this show
15 Mr. December played Gaudio in this show
2 Mr. January
3 Both Mr. Mays played Eddie in this show
4 Mr. January's PBS debut: Light in the ____________
5 Mr. October's current show
8 Mr. June's Tony-winning role
9 Mr. October's current role
10 Dickensian title of Mr. January's most recent NEW musical
11 Mr. September's Tony-nominated role
12 Mr. September
13 Mr. July co-stars with Nicholas Cage in this film
Find an error? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW ON THE SITE:
CLICK/TAP THE TABS ABOVE TO ACCESS OUR ARCHIVE OF SHOW AND MEDIA REVIEWS, AS WELL AS FEATURES LIKE BROADWAY WHO'S WHO AND ONE THAT GOT AWAY. COLLECTORS WILL BE INTERESTED IN OUR LIGHTS OF BROADWAY CARDS AND PLAYBILLS FOR SALE!
BROADWAY RETURNS: Aladdin - Resumes 9.28.21 To Kill a Mockingbird - Resumes 10.5.21 Tina - Resumes 10.8.21 Girl From the North Country - Resumes 10.13.21 Ain't Too Proud - Resumes 10.16.21 Jagged Little Pill - Resumes 10.21.21 The Phantom of the Opera - Resumes 10.22.21 The Book of Mormon - Resumes 11.5.21 Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Resumes 11.12.21 Dear Evan Hansen - Resumes 12.11.21 Beetlejuice - Resumes 4.8.22
NEW ON BROADWAY: Lackawanna Blues - Opens 9.28.21 SIX - Opens 10.7.21 Freestyle Love Supreme - Opens 10.7.21 Chicken & Biscuits - Opens 10.10.21 Is This a Room - Previews 9.24.21 Opens 10.11.21 The Lehman Trilogy - Previews 9.25.21 Opens 10.12.21 Dana H. - Previews 10.1.21 Opens 10.17.21 Thoughts of a Colored Man - Previews 10.1.21 Caroline, or Change -Previews 10.8.21 Opens 10.27.21 Trouble in Mind - Previews 10.8.21 Opens 10.27.21 Diana - Previews 11.1.21 Opens 11.17.21 Trouble in Mind - Previews 10.29.21 Opens 11.18.21 Clyde's - Previews 11.3.21 Opens 11.22.21 Mrs. Doubtfire - Previews 10.21.21 Opens 12.5.21 Flying Over Sunset - Previews 11.11.21 Opens 12.13.21 Company - Previews 11.15.21 Opens 12.9.21 Skeleton Crew - Previews 12.21.21 Opens 1.12.22 MJ: The Musical - Previews 12.6.21 Opens 2.1.22 The Music Man - Previews 12.20.21 Opens 2.10.22 Paradise Square - Previews 2.22.22 Opens 3.20.22 Take Me Out - Previews 3.9.22 Opens 4.4.22 Birthday Candles - Previews 3.18.22 Opens 4.10.22 The Minutes - TBA Plaza Suite - Previews 2.25.22 Opens 3.28.22 American Buffalo - TBA 1776 - TBA Sing Street - TBA Our Town - TBA
COMING UP THIS WEEK: Broadway Play Show Art Tournament: The Eliminations Part 1! - Performers We Can't Wait to See More Of - Broadway in a Box: Guys and Dolls (1992) - One That Got Away: Neil Simon's Rumors - Broadway Games!
Contact us: email@example.com (Email); @jkstheatrescene (Twitter); jkstheatrescene (Instagram)