Here's a new puzzle! All of the answers have to do with the actors that I named Mr. Broadway in 2010. You can review who they are by clicking the tab above!
Here we go.
1. All normal crossword rules apply, like no spaces between words, etc.
2. The puzzle is not going to end up symmetrical in pattern.
3. Some clues will refer to later or earlier clues, so you might have some blanks for awhile!
4. If I include pictures, they are related to the clues for that day.
5. I will review just the clues at the end of each blog.
Make yourself a crossword grid that is 38 X 38 squares. (If you can draw tables on Microsoft Word, I think that is easiest.)
And now, THE PUZZLE!
1. 1 Across: Row 1, Block 4. 10 letters: Mr. December's co-star, Ms. November.
2. 2 Down: Row 1, Block 9. 10 letters: Mr. January.
3. 3 Down: Row 1, Block 16. 8 letters: Both Mr. Mays played Eddie in this show.
4. 4 Down: Row 1, Block 35. 6 letters: Mr. January's PBS debut: Light in the ____________
5. 5 Down: Row 1, Block 37. 25 letters: Mr. October's current show.
6. 6 Across: Row 2, Block 16. 8 letters: Mr. August played Will Parker in this show.
7. 7 Across: Row 2, Block 27. 10 letters: Mr. April's famous TV show.
8. There are no answers that begin in Row 3. All squares are either already used by existing clues or they are black.
9. 8 Across: Row 4, Block 2. 12 letters: A Mr. February who went from Tony to Bonnie and Clyde.
10. 8 Down: Row 4, Block 2. 13 letters: Mr. June's Tony-winning role.
11. 9 Down: Row 4, Block 12. 13 letters: Mr. October's current role.
12. 10 Down: Row 4, Block 20. 16 letters: Dickensian title of Mr. January's most recent NEW musical.
13. 11 Down: Row 4, Block 24. 5 letters: Mr. September's Tony-nominated role.
14. 12 Down: Row 4, Block 26. 12 letters: Mr. September.
15. 13 Down: Row 4, Block 33. 16 letters: Mr. July co-stars with Nicholas Cage in this film.
16. 14 Across: Row 5, Block 14. 4 letters: Mr. March is returning to Broadway in this show.
17. 15 Across: Row 5, Block 22. 10 letters: Mr. December played Gaudio in this show.
1 Mr. December's co-star, Ms. November
6 Mr. August played Will Parker in this show
7 Mr. April's famous TV show
8 A Mr. February who went from Tony to Bonnie and Clyde
14 Mr. March is returning to Broadway in this show
15 Mr. December played Gaudio in this show
2 Mr. January
3 Both Mr. Mays played Eddie in this show
4 Mr. January's PBS debut: Light in the ____________
5 Mr. October's current show
8 Mr. June's Tony-winning role
9 Mr. October's current role
10 Dickensian title of Mr. January's most recent NEW musical
11 Mr. September's Tony-nominated role
12 Mr. September
13 Mr. July co-stars with Nicholas Cage in this film
Find an error? Email me at email@example.com!
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW ON THE SITE:
CLICK/TAP THE TABS ABOVE TO ACCESS OUR ARCHIVE OF SHOW AND MEDIA REVIEWS, AS WELL AS FEATURES LIKE BROADWAY WHO'S WHO AND ONE THAT GOT AWAY. COLLECTORS WILL BE INTERESTED IN OUR LIGHTS OF BROADWAY CARDS AND PLAYBILLS FOR SALE!
COMING UP ON BROADWAY: SIX - Opens Company - Previews Diana - Previews The Lehman Trilogy - Previews Mrs. Doubtfire - Previews The Minutes - Previews MJ: The Musical - Previews 9.21 Plaza Suite - Previews TBA American Buffalo - Previews TBA Take Me Out - Previews 3.22.21 The Music Man - Previews 12.20.21 1776 - Previews TBA Caroline, or Change -Previews TBA Flying Over Sunset - Fall 2021 Our Town - TBA Birthday Candles - Fall 2021 Sing Street - Winter 2021
COMING UP THIS WEEK: 1/18: 2000s Broadway Musical Logo Madness! The Sweet 16! - 1/19: This Week in Broadway History - 1/20: Broadway Who's Who: Dick Van Dyke - 1/21: Broadway Collectors - 1/22: Broadway Game!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org (Email); @jkstheatrescene (Twitter); jkstheatrescene (Instagram)
NEW!! WE HAVE 2020 SERIES CARDS, PLUS WE'VE ADDED MORE 2019 & Megamix LIGHTS OF BROADWAY CARDS FOR SALE OR TRADE!
NEW! DOZENS OF PLAYBILLS ADDED FOR SALE!