Which Leading Lady...?
A. Laura Benanti B. Victoria Clark C. Patti LuPone
D. Audra McDonald E. Jessie Mueller
F. Donna Murphy G. Kelli O'Hara H. Bernadette Peters
I. Alice Ripley J. Lea Salonga
Which Leading Lady...
1. most recently starred on Broadway in American Psycho?
2. is the only one that did NOT win a Tony Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical?
3. appeared in The King and I and Kiss Me, Kate! ?
4. played Rose in Gypsy and Dolly in Hello, Dolly!?
5. won at Tony Award and an Olivier Award for the same role?
6. once played Mother Superior?
7. won a Tony for her role in Master Class?
8. is the only one above who was appearing in a play when Broadway shut down due to COVID?
9. took over the title role in Drood from another leading lady, Betty Buckley?
10. played real life people Maria Callas and Helena Rubinstein?
Which Happened First?
1. In order by Most Recent Revival:
C. Cats (2016)
B. La Cage aux Folles (2010)
A. Grease (2007)
2. In order by Best Play Tony Award Win:
B. Clybourne Park (2012)
C. Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike (2013)
A. All the Way (2014)
D. The Humans (2016)
3. In order by performance by Bernadette Peters:
B. Sunday in the Park with George (1984)
A. Song and Dance (1985)
D. Into the Woods (1987)
C. The Goodbye Girl (1993)
4. In order by Original Broadway Production of a Sondheim Show:
E. Company (1970)
B. Follies (1971)
C. Pacific Overtures (1976)
A. Passion (1994)
D. The Frogs (2004)
5. In order of Broadway Debut:
B. Lea Michele (Les Miserables c. 1990s)
C. Jonathan Groff (In My Life 2005)
A. John Gallagher, Jr. (Rabbit Hole 2006)
E. Keala Settle (Priscilla Queen of the Desert March 20, 2011)
D. Jessie Mueller (On a Clear Day You Can See Forever December 11, 2011)
F. Drew Gehling (On a Clear Day You Can See Forever December 11, 2011)
For the record, Jessie entered BEFORE Drew in Clear Day!)
Post a Comment