Here's a new puzzle! All of the answers have to do with the actors that I named Mr. Broadway in 2010. You can review who they are by clicking the tab above!
Here we go.
1. All normal crossword rules apply, like no spaces between words, etc.
2. The puzzle is not going to end up symmetrical in pattern.
3. Some clues will refer to later or earlier clues, so you might have some blanks for awhile!
4. If I include pictures, they are related to the clues for that day.
5. I will review just the clues at the end of each blog.
Make yourself a crossword grid that is 38 X 38 squares. (If you can draw tables on Microsoft Word, I think that is easiest.)
And now, THE PUZZLE!
1. 1 Across: Row 1, Block 4. 10 letters: Mr. December's co-star, Ms. November.
2. 2 Down: Row 1, Block 9. 10 letters: Mr. January.
3. 3 Down: Row 1, Block 16. 8 letters: Both Mr. Mays played Eddie in this show.
4. 4 Down: Row 1, Block 35. 6 letters: Mr. January's PBS debut: Light in the ____________
5. 5 Down: Row 1, Block 37. 25 letters: Mr. October's current show.
6. 6 Across: Row 2, Block 16. 8 letters: Mr. August played Will Parker in this show.
7. 7 Across: Row 2, Block 27. 10 letters: Mr. April's famous TV show.
8. There are no answers that begin in Row 3. All squares are either already used by existing clues or they are black.
9. 8 Across: Row 4, Block 2. 12 letters: A Mr. February who went from Tony to Bonnie and Clyde.
10. 8 Down: Row 4, Block 2. 13 letters: Mr. June's Tony-winning role.
11. 9 Down: Row 4, Block 12. 13 letters: Mr. October's current role.
12. 10 Down: Row 4, Block 20. 16 letters: Dickensian title of Mr. January's most recent NEW musical.
13. 11 Down: Row 4, Block 24. 5 letters: Mr. September's Tony-nominated role.
14. 12 Down: Row 4, Block 26. 12 letters: Mr. September.
15. 13 Down: Row 4, Block 33. 16 letters: Mr. July co-stars with Nicholas Cage in this film.
16. 14 Across: Row 5, Block 14. 4 letters: Mr. March is returning to Broadway in this show.
17. 15 Across: Row 5, Block 22. 10 letters: Mr. December played Gaudio in this show.
1 Mr. December's co-star, Ms. November
6 Mr. August played Will Parker in this show
7 Mr. April's famous TV show
8 A Mr. February who went from Tony to Bonnie and Clyde
14 Mr. March is returning to Broadway in this show
15 Mr. December played Gaudio in this show
2 Mr. January
3 Both Mr. Mays played Eddie in this show
4 Mr. January's PBS debut: Light in the ____________
5 Mr. October's current show
8 Mr. June's Tony-winning role
9 Mr. October's current role
10 Dickensian title of Mr. January's most recent NEW musical
11 Mr. September's Tony-nominated role
12 Mr. September
13 Mr. July co-stars with Nicholas Cage in this film
Find an error? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW ON THE SITE:
CHECK OUT THE TABS ABOVE FOR PREVIOUS ARTICLES, INCLUDING STANDING @ ZERO, ONE THAT GOT AWAY, #TBT, THE FRIDAY 5! CHECK IT OUT!
AND DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN THE WHOLE PAGE FOR LINKS TO FEATURED ARTICLES, REVIEWS, SHOW SITES, AND THEATER-RELATED STUFF!
COMING UP ON BROADWAY: Six - Opens: 3.12.20 The Minutes - Opens: 3.15.20 Company - Opens: 3.22.20 Diana - Opens: 3.26.20 The Lehman Trilogy - Opens: 3.31.20 Mrs. Doubtfire - Opens 4.5.20 Plaza Suite - Previews: 3.13.20, Opens: 4.13.20 American Buffalo - Previews: 3.24.20, Opens: 4.14.20 Sing Street - Previews: 3.26.20, Opens: 4.19.20 How I Learned To Drive - Previews: 3.27.20, Opens: 4.22.20 Take Me Out - Previews: 3.31.20, Opens: 4.23.20 MJ: The Musical - Previews: 7.6.20, Opens: 8.13.20 American Utopia - Opens 9.18.20
THIS WEEK ON THE SITE: 4/6: Broadway Heat: Diana Edition: The Elimination Round! - 4/7: Ms. Broadway April 2020 - 4/8: One That Got Away - 4/9: Musical of the Month:The Drowsy Chaperone: The Creatives - 4/10: The Friday 5 Quiz
CONTACT US: (Email) email@example.com (Twitter) @jkstheatrescene (Instagram) jkstheatrescene