Even characters in Broadway shows need to eat, right? Match the show to the eatery:
1. Come From Away a. Harmonia Gardens
2. Waitress b. The Kit Kat Club
3. Rent c. Applebee's
4. 45 Seconds From Broadway d. Barney's Chile Hacienda
5. Hello, Dolly! e. The Café Edison
6. She Loves Me f. Mrs. Lovett's Pie Shop
7. Cabaret g. Joe's Diner
8. Sweeney Todd h. Tim Hortons
9. The Prom i. Life Café
10. Sweet Charity j. Café Imperiale
Answers to Last Week's Game:
Which Came First?
1. On Broadway: In the Heights or Curtains?
Curtains. They began previews almost exactly one year apart: Curtains on February 27, 2007, In the Heights on February 14, 2008.
2. Jeremy Jordan's Broadway debut or Gideon Glick's Broadway debut?
Gideon Glick. Gideon opened in Spring Awakening on December 10, 2006, while Jeremy made his debut in West Side Story on December 16, 2009.
3. Angela Lansbury's birth or Carol Channing's birth?
Carol Channing. Dame Angela was born on October 16, 1925, and Carol was born on January 31, 1921.
4. Leslie Odom, Jr.'s Broadway debut or Audra McDonald's Tony Award for Lady Day...?
Leslie Odom, Jr.s' Broadway debut. Mr. Odom Jr.'s debut came during the run of Rent (1996-2008). Ms. McDonald won her Lady Day Tony Award in 2014.
5. Put all 4 Best Musical (original Broadway productions) in order by opening night: The Mystery of Edwin Drood, Les Miserables , Big River, The Phantom of the Opera
Big River (1985), The Mystery of Edwin Drood (1986), Les Miserables (1987), and The Phantom of the Opera (1988). Interesting factoid: all four are based on works of literature.