At long last, these are the final clues for the first Broadway Crossword by Blog! I hope you have enjoyed playing as much as I have enjoyed creating this.
If you are just joining us, click on the links below for the rest of the clues. Part one has all the rules and directions, too.
Part One Part Two Part Three Part Four
So far, on your 38X38 grid, you should have the first 30 rows completely filled in, with some of the down clues hanging past. Here are clues for rows 31 - 38.
NOTE: After each row's clues are given, you can assume that every remaining block on that row is either black or being used by a previous clue.
Actually, we are going start with a last clue for row 30, which I inadvertantly left off last week's clue list. It doesn't effect anything you've done so far, but will help you with later answers!
1. Row 30, block 33, 7 letters. 65 Down: The witch of the West.
2. Row 31, block 4, 6 letters. 66 Across: He stole Christmas.
3. Row 31, block 25, 5 letters. 67 Across: Joel, Alan, Norbert and Raul all played this role.
4. Row 32, block 13, 13 letters. 68 Across: Ms. Olivo won the only Tony for this show in 2009.
5. Row 32, block 33, 6 letters. 69 Across: He needs to think about his life.
6. Row 33, block 7, 3 letters. 70 Down: He loves Galinda.
7. Row 34, block 1, 9 letters. 71 Across: Mrs. Tom Cruise's debut came in this play.
8. Row 34, block 3, 5 letters. 72 Down: He wrote the score for 56 Down.
9. Row 34, block 12, 5 letters. 73 Across: The Best Little Whorehouse is here.
10. Row 34, block 29, 7 letters. 74 Across: One of the John Waters musicals.
11. Row 36, block 19, 5 letters. 75 Across: She collaborated with both Billy and Bob.
12. Row 36, block 29, 7 letters. 76 Across: Both hair as yellow as corn and Memphis live in this guy.
13. Row 37, block 6, 10 letters. 77 Across: He was the original Roger in the 1996 Tony winning Best musical.
(There are no new words in rows 35 or 38.)
66. He stole Christmas.
67. Joel, Alan, Norbert and Raul all played this role.
68. Ms. Olivo won the only Tony for this show in 2009.
69. He needs to think about his life.
71. Mrs. Tom Cruise made her debut in this play.
73. The Best Little Whorehouse is here.
74. One of the John Waters musicals.
75. She collaborated with both Billy and Bob.
76. Both hair as yellow as corn and Memphis live in this guy.
77. He was the original Roger in the 1996 Tony winning Best musical.
65. The witch of the West.
70. He loved Galinda.
72. He wrote the score for 56 Down.
Good luck! The answers will appear on Saturday, February 6. A new puzzle will start in March!
Comments? Leave one here or email at email@example.com.
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW ON THE SITE:
CLICK/TAP THE TABS ABOVE TO ACCESS OUR ARCHIVE OF SHOW AND MEDIA REVIEWS, AS WELL AS FEATURES LIKE BROADWAY WHO'S WHO AND ONE THAT GOT AWAY. COLLECTORS WILL BE INTERESTED IN OUR LIGHTS OF BROADWAY CARDS AND PLAYBILLS FOR SALE!
COMING UP ON BROADWAY: SIX - Opens Company - Previews Diana - Previews The Lehman Trilogy - Previews Mrs. Doubtfire - Previews The Minutes - Previews MJ: The Musical - Previews 9.21 Plaza Suite - Previews TBA American Buffalo - Previews TBA Take Me Out - Previews 3.22.21 The Music Man - Previews 12.20.21 1776 - Previews TBA Caroline, or Change -Previews TBA Flying Over Sunset - Fall 2021 Our Town - TBA Birthday Candles - Fall 2021 Sing Street - Winter 2021
COMING UP THIS WEEK: 1/25: 2000s Broadway Musical Logo Madness! The Final 4! - 1/26: This Week in Broadway History - 1/27: Track By Track - 1/28: Favorite Broadway Designs - 1/29: Broadway Game!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org (Email); @jkstheatrescene (Twitter); jkstheatrescene (Instagram)
NEW!! WE HAVE 2020 SERIES CARDS, PLUS WE'VE ADDED MORE 2019 & Megamix LIGHTS OF BROADWAY CARDS FOR SALE OR TRADE!
NEW! DOZENS OF PLAYBILLS ADDED FOR SALE!