At long last, these are the final clues for the first Broadway Crossword by Blog! I hope you have enjoyed playing as much as I have enjoyed creating this.
If you are just joining us, click on the links below for the rest of the clues. Part one has all the rules and directions, too.
Part One Part Two Part Three Part Four
So far, on your 38X38 grid, you should have the first 30 rows completely filled in, with some of the down clues hanging past. Here are clues for rows 31 - 38.
NOTE: After each row's clues are given, you can assume that every remaining block on that row is either black or being used by a previous clue.
Actually, we are going start with a last clue for row 30, which I inadvertantly left off last week's clue list. It doesn't effect anything you've done so far, but will help you with later answers!
1. Row 30, block 33, 7 letters. 65 Down: The witch of the West.
2. Row 31, block 4, 6 letters. 66 Across: He stole Christmas.
3. Row 31, block 25, 5 letters. 67 Across: Joel, Alan, Norbert and Raul all played this role.
4. Row 32, block 13, 13 letters. 68 Across: Ms. Olivo won the only Tony for this show in 2009.
5. Row 32, block 33, 6 letters. 69 Across: He needs to think about his life.
6. Row 33, block 7, 3 letters. 70 Down: He loves Galinda.
7. Row 34, block 1, 9 letters. 71 Across: Mrs. Tom Cruise's debut came in this play.
8. Row 34, block 3, 5 letters. 72 Down: He wrote the score for 56 Down.
9. Row 34, block 12, 5 letters. 73 Across: The Best Little Whorehouse is here.
10. Row 34, block 29, 7 letters. 74 Across: One of the John Waters musicals.
11. Row 36, block 19, 5 letters. 75 Across: She collaborated with both Billy and Bob.
12. Row 36, block 29, 7 letters. 76 Across: Both hair as yellow as corn and Memphis live in this guy.
13. Row 37, block 6, 10 letters. 77 Across: He was the original Roger in the 1996 Tony winning Best musical.
(There are no new words in rows 35 or 38.)
66. He stole Christmas.
67. Joel, Alan, Norbert and Raul all played this role.
68. Ms. Olivo won the only Tony for this show in 2009.
69. He needs to think about his life.
71. Mrs. Tom Cruise made her debut in this play.
73. The Best Little Whorehouse is here.
74. One of the John Waters musicals.
75. She collaborated with both Billy and Bob.
76. Both hair as yellow as corn and Memphis live in this guy.
77. He was the original Roger in the 1996 Tony winning Best musical.
65. The witch of the West.
70. He loved Galinda.
72. He wrote the score for 56 Down.
Good luck! The answers will appear on Saturday, February 6. A new puzzle will start in March!
Comments? Leave one here or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW ON THE SITE:
CLICK/TAP THE TABS ABOVE TO ACCESS OUR ARCHIVE OF SHOW AND MEDIA REVIEWS, AS WELL AS FEATURES LIKE BROADWAY WHO'S WHO AND ONE THAT GOT AWAY. COLLECTORS WILL BE INTERESTED IN OUR LIGHTS OF BROADWAY CARDS AND PLAYBILLS FOR SALE!
BROADWAY RETURNS: Hadestown - Resumes 9.2.21 Chicago, The Lion King, Hamilton and Wicked - Resume 9.14.21 Come From Away - Resumes 9.21.21 Moulin Rouge! - Resumes 9.24.21 THE 74TH TONY AWARDS - 9.26.21 Aladdin - Resumes 9.28.21 To Kill a Mockingbird - Resumes 10.5.21 Tina - Resumes 10.8.21 Girl From the North Country - Resumes 10.13.21 Ain't Too Proud - Resumes 10.16.21 Jagged Little Pill - Resumes 10.21.21 The Phantom of the Opera - Resumes 10.22.21 The Book of Mormon - Resumes 11.5.21 Dear Evan Hansen - Resumes 12.11.21
NEW ON BROADWAY: Pass Over - Previews 8.4.21 Opens 9.12.21 SIX - Previews 9.17.21 Opens 10.7.21 Freestyle Love Supreme - Opens 10.7.21 The Lehman Trilogy - Previews 9.25.21 Opens 10.12.21 Thoughts of a Colored Man - Previews 10.1.21 Caroline, or Change -Previews 10.8.21 Opens 10.27.21 Trouble in Mind - Previews 10.8.21 Opens 10.27.21 Diana - Previews 11.1.21 Opens 11.17.21 Mrs. Doubtfire - Previews 10.21.21 Opens 12.5.21 Flying Over Sunset - Previews 11.4.21 Opens 12.6.21 Company - Previews 12.20.21 Opens 1.9.22 Skeleton Crew - Previews 12.21.21 Opens 1.12.22 MJ: The Musical - Previews 12.6.21 Opens 2.1.22 The Music Man - Previews 12.20.21 Opens 2.10.22 Paradise Square - Previews 2.22.22 Opens 3.20.22 Birthday Candles - Previews 3.18.22 Opens 4.10.22 The Minutes - TBA Plaza Suite - Previews TBA American Buffalo - TBA Take Me Out - TBA 1776 - TBA Sing Street - TBA Our Town - TBA
COMING UP THIS WEEK: 6/14: 1970s Broadway Musical Logo Madness! The Final 4! - 6/15: This Week in Broadway History - 6/16: Best Songs From Best Scores - 6/17: TBA - 6/18: Broadway Game!
Contact us: email@example.com (Email); @jkstheatrescene (Twitter); jkstheatrescene (Instagram)