There will be many Broadway debuts this season (most of them in West Side Story!). Of course, even Broadway icons had to start somewhere. That's what this week's quiz is all about. Read carefully! This quiz is tricky... Good luck! The answers will appear at the bottom of next week's Friday 5.
The Friday 5 Quiz:
5 Broadway Debut
True or False
1. TRUE or FALSE: Angela Lansbury made her Broadway debut in Anyone Can Whistle.
2. TRUE or FALSE:Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat marked the Broadway debut of Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice.
3. TRUE or FALSE:Sutton Foster's Broadway debut was in the role of Sandy in Grease.
4. TRUE or FALSE:Aaron Tveit made his Broadway debut in the original cast of Hairspray.
5. TRUE or FALSE:Hamilton's scenic designer, David Korins, made his Broadway debut designing the set for Bridge and Tunnel, a one-woman play. #22