Congratulations, reader! You made it to Friday! Now, here's a little diversion to help satisfy your hunger for Broadway. Which came first? (The answers to last week's game are below, too.)
Which Came First?
1. Sydney Lucas or the opening night of Mamma Mia!?
2. The Broadhurst Theatre or the Majestic Theatre?
3. Ben Platt's Broadway debut or Will Roland's Broadway debut?
4. In Hello, Dolly!, "Dancing" or "Elegance"?
5. Neil Simon's Brighton Beach Memoirs or Broadway Bound?
ANSWERS TO LAST WEEK'S GAME
You Will Be Found
MY SHOT "I'm not giving away ______" (2 words)
COME FROM AWAY You kiss a fish at this show (3 words)
CAROUSEL Vehicle for Lindsay Mendez' Tony win (1 word)
WENDY Peter Pan's gal pal (1 word)
ROXIE Her name is on everybody's lips (1 word)
HEALY The Jagged Little Pill family name (1 word)
WOLFE The man behind Shuffle Along (1 word)
BORITT Designer Beowulf (1 word)
MORE Be ____ Chill (1 word)
ROCK OF AGES Musical of 80's hits, not "Oh, Sherrie" (3 words)
FOLLIES Buddy, Sally, Benji and Phyllis' show (1 word)
MUFASA Simba's dad (1 word)
RENEE RAPP She's the reigning Regina George (2 words)
TOO PROUD Ain't _____ _____ (2 words)