The Gershwins. Jason Robert Brown. Sir Andrew. Steve. How much trivia do you know about Broadway composers? This week's game will test your knowledge! Good luck! (Look for the answers next Friday!)
True or False
1. TRUE or FALSE: Jason Robert Brown's first Broadway credit was as a rehearsal pianist.
2. TRUE or FALSE: The Gershwin song "Someone to Watch Over Me" appears in more than 2 book musicals.
3. TRUE or FALSE: Both Andrew Lloyd Webber and Stephen Sondheim have shows that include a song called "Beautiful."
4. TRUE or FALSE: There is only one Broadway theater currently named for a composer.
5. TRUE or FALSE: Carole King is the only person who has both been in a Broadway show and has been the subject of a Broadway show.