Another Blended Marquee Jumble
The letters on the marquee atop the St. James Theatre need to change again. Instead of Flying Over Sunset Boulevard, the producers have decided to run two classic musicals in rep! The sign makers know that one show is by Stephen Sondheim and the other is by Rodgers and Hammerstein. Why, oh why didn't they write the titles down separately!?
ON THE MARQUEE:
⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸ ⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸ ⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸
CLUES: Each box is one letter. Each box that is orange represents a letter that belongs on the marquee above. Good luck!
1. He sure plays a mean pinball: ⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸
2. Theater District cheesecake place: ⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸
3. There she is... Godspeed...: ⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸
4. Mame's bosom buddy: ⎸⎸⎸⎸
5. Broadway's Theater Magazine: ⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸
6. Porgy's woman: ⎸⎸⎸⎸
7. Bernadette on stage, Meryl on film: ⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸
8. The Incident was this: ⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸
9. Verdon's husband: ⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸
10. Rannells or Lloyd Webber: ⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸⎸