It is never too late to start! So, if you are new to the puzzle or blog or both, use these links to catch up!
If you missed the first set of clues, click here.
If you missed the second set of clues, click here.
So far, on your 38X38 grid, you should have the first 14 rows completely filled in, with some of the down clues hanging past. Here are clues for rows 15 - 22! Good luck!
NOTE: After each row's clues are given, you can assume that every remaining block on that row is either black or being used by a previous clue.
1. 30 Down starts at row 15, block 11. 6 letters: The color of summer in 55 Across.
2. 31 Down starts at row 15, block 23. 19 letters: A Mamma Mia! song.
3. 32 Down starts at row 15, block 38. 4 letters: How much Monty you see in the 2001 musical.
4. 33 Down starts at row 16, block 4. 13 letters: Has the world's largest collection of theatre posters for sale.
5. 34 Down starts at row 16, block 31. 8 letters: Lost the Tony for Best Musical to the John Waters musical that IS NOT 74 Across.
6. 35 Across starts at row 16, block 33. 6 letters: Probably the biggest surprise hit of 2008.
7. 36 Across starts at row 17, block 6. 19 letters: 1986 Best Musical, with The ____.
8. 37 Down starts at row 17, block 26. 11 letters: A Tony-less Mama Rose.
9. 38 Down starts at row 18, block 36. 6 letters: The color of Deborah Yeats' dress in Contact.
10. 39 Down starts at row 19, block 13. 14 letters: Most recent tenant of the St. James Theatre.
11. 40 Across starts at row 20, block 3. 15 letters: The Company in How to Succeed...
12. 41 Down starts at row 20, block 20. 9 letters: The tallest guy to win multiple Tonys.
13. 42 Across starts at row 20, block 25. 9 letters: The current Desiree.
14. 43 Across starts at row 21, block 18. 4 letters: He played deBeque to O'Hara's Forbush.
15. 44 Across starts at row 22, block 30. 8 letters: Natalie sees Gabe as this.
REMEMBER: After each row's clues are given, you can assume that every remaining block on that row is either black or being used by a previous clue.
35. Probably the biggest surprise hit of 2008.
36. 1986 Best Musical, with The _____.
40. The Company in How to Succeed...
42. The current Desiree.
43. He played deBeque to O'Hara's Forbush.
44. Natalie sees Gabe as this.
30. The color of summer in 55 Across.
31. A Mamma Mia! song.
32. How much Monty you see in that 2001 show.
33. Has the world's largest collection of theatre posters for sale.
34. Lost the Best Musical Tony to the John Waters musical that IS NOT 74 Across.
37. A Tony-less Mama Rose.
38. The color of Deborah Yeats' dress in Contact.
39. The most recent tenant of the St. James Theatre.
41. The tallest guy to win multiple Tonys.
Suggestions? Comments? Leave one here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW ON THE SITE:
CLICK/TAP THE TABS ABOVE TO ACCESS OUR ARCHIVE OF SHOW AND MEDIA REVIEWS, AS WELL AS FEATURES LIKE BROADWAY WHO'S WHO AND ONE THAT GOT AWAY. COLLECTORS WILL BE INTERESTED IN OUR LIGHTS OF BROADWAY CARDS AND PLAYBILLS FOR SALE!
BROADWAY RETURNS: Come From Away - Resumes 9.21.21 Moulin Rouge! - Resumes 9.24.21 THE 74TH TONY AWARDS - 9.26.21 Aladdin - Resumes 9.28.21 To Kill a Mockingbird - Resumes 10.5.21 Tina - Resumes 10.8.21 Girl From the North Country - Resumes 10.13.21 Ain't Too Proud - Resumes 10.16.21 Jagged Little Pill - Resumes 10.21.21 The Phantom of the Opera - Resumes 10.22.21 The Book of Mormon - Resumes 11.5.21 Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Resumes 11.12.21 Dear Evan Hansen - Resumes 12.11.21 Beetlejuice - Resumes 4.8.22
NEW ON BROADWAY: Lackawanna Blues - Opens 9.28.21 SIX - Opens 10.7.21 Freestyle Love Supreme - Opens 10.7.21 Chicken & Biscuits - Previews 9.23.21 Opens 10.10.21 Is This a Room - Previews 9.24.21 Opens 10.11.21 The Lehman Trilogy - Previews 9.25.21 Opens 10.12.21 Dana H. - Previews 10.1.21 Opens 10.17.21 Thoughts of a Colored Man - Previews 10.1.21 Caroline, or Change -Previews 10.8.21 Opens 10.27.21 Trouble in Mind - Previews 10.8.21 Opens 10.27.21 Diana - Previews 11.1.21 Opens 11.17.21 Trouble in Mind - Previews 10.29.21 Opens 11.18.21 Clyde's - Previews 11.3.21 Opens 11.22.21 Mrs. Doubtfire - Previews 10.21.21 Opens 12.5.21 Flying Over Sunset - Previews 11.11.21 Opens 12.13.21 Company - Previews 11.15.21 Opens 12.9.21 Skeleton Crew - Previews 12.21.21 Opens 1.12.22 MJ: The Musical - Previews 12.6.21 Opens 2.1.22 The Music Man - Previews 12.20.21 Opens 2.10.22 Paradise Square - Previews 2.22.22 Opens 3.20.22 Take Me Out - Previews 3.9.22 Opens 4.4.22 Birthday Candles - Previews 3.18.22 Opens 4.10.22 The Minutes - TBA Plaza Suite - Previews 2.25.22 Opens 3.28.22 American Buffalo - TBA 1776 - TBA Sing Street - TBA Our Town - TBA
COMING UP THIS WEEK: Broadway Musical Revival Logos Tournament: THE CHAMPIONSHIP! - Performers We Can't Wait to See More Of - Broadway in a Box: Fiddler on the Roof - One That Got Away: Neil Simon's Rumors - Broadway Games!
Contact us: email@example.com (Email); @jkstheatrescene (Twitter); jkstheatrescene (Instagram)