THIS WEEK: VOTE IN ROUND 9 OF "HOT/HOTTER"
LAST WEEK TO VOTE IN THE MONTHLY THEATRE POLL
CLICK ON THE ICONS TO YOUR LEFT TO DO BOTH!
ONE OF THE MOST ACCLAIMED PLAYS IN YEARS IS COMING TO BROADWAY
AND YOU CAN WIN TICKETS TO SEE IT!
Honored, acclaimed and completely uproarious, this hot new property is already the most talked-about play of the season.
“AN INGENIOUS, AUDACIOUS, BRILLIANTLY ACTED LIGHTNING ROD OF A PLAY!”
And JK's TheatreScene is pleased to present you with the chance to see the show for FREE! That's right! Today begins a new contest for tickets to see one of Broadway's new shows!
- One of two pairs of tickets for Clybourne Park on Broadway!
- Answer the trivia questions below.
- Follow the directions for entering the contest carefully.
HOW TO ENTER:THE QUESTIONS:
- Beginning TODAY, March 26, email your entry to email@example.com.
- Your entry must include the following:
- CLYBOURNE PARK in the Subject Heading
- Provide your name, city and state.
- List your answers in order like this: 1. G. Nathan Lane (number, letter and answer)
- Even if you have won before, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS CONTEST!
- Entries will be accepted until 6PM, Wednesday, March 28. The winner will be notified by email by 8PM that evening.
- Up to three entries per email address.
- Entries that are not completed as described above will not be counted.
- The winners will be drawn from all entries sent in with the correct answers.
- The winners will receive a voucher good for a pair of tickets.
- Tickets will be good for Monday - Thursday performances through April 18. Blackout dates may apply.
- Winners are responsible for following all rules and guidelines on the voucher in order to receive tickets.
- JK's TheatreScene is not responsible for lost entries or entries not completed correctly. Also, this blog is not responsible for seat location or any cast replacements at any given performance.
1. Clybourne Park was written as a response to which of the following plays:
A. A Streetcar Named Desire
B. Ma Rainey's Black Bottom
C. A Raisin in the Sun
2. The nominees for the 2011 Pulitzer Prize for Drama included all of the following EXCEPT:
A. Clybourne Park
B. The Scottsboro Boys
D. A Free Man of Color
3. Clybourne Park takes place in a neighborhood of what city?
Answer all three questions and submit them as directed above by 6PM, Wednesday March 29!
@jkstheatrescene (Twitter); firstname.lastname@example.org (email); Comment below (Blogger)