SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR ALL 5 CONTEST QUESTIONS AND ENTER TODAY!
ENTRIES ACCEPTED UNTIL NOON, MARCH 11!
DON'T WANT TO PLAY?
DON'T WANT TO PLAY?
CHECK OUT THE DISCOUNT AFTER THE TRIVIA QUESTIONS!
The score is full of classic Gershwin tunes. The brand new book, the choreography and the direction are all done by Tony winners. And the cast is chock full Tony nominees, Tony winners and even an Oscar winner! With credentials like that, the new Broadway musical comedy, Nice Work If You Can Get It, is bound to be a crowd-pleasing extravaganza!
HILARIOUS BROADWAY ENTERTAINMENT IS BACK IN HIGH STYLE!
Don’t miss the high-stepping new musical comedy extravaganza from Kathleen Marshall, the Tony®-winning director/choreographer of The Pajama Game who turned Anything Goes into last year’s most effervescent delight, and Joe DiPietro, Tony®-winning writer of Memphis.
Matthew Broderick (The Producers) and Kelli O'Hara (South Pacific) star in this sparkling tale of playboys, politicians, bootleggers and leggy chorus girls, all running loose in a glorious Long Island mansion in the rip-roaring 1920s. Let the fun begin!
And JK's TheatreScene is pleased to present you with the chance to see the show for FREE! That's right! Today begins a new contest for tickets to see one of Broadway's new shows!
- One pairs of tickets for Nice Work If You Can Get It on Broadway!
- Every day this week (March 5 - 9) a trivia question will be posted on this page. (You will be directed to click the show logo in the column your left. SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SEE THE NEW QUESTION ADDED EACH DAY.)
- Collect the 5 answers to the questions.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Beginning Friday, March 9 at 10AM, email your entry to email@example.com.
- Your entry must include the following:
- NICE WORK CONTEST in the Subject Heading
- Provide your name, city and state.
- List your 5 answers in order like this: 1. G. Nathan Lane (number, letter and answer)
- Even if you have won before, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS CONTEST!
- Entries will be accepted until NOON, Sunday, March 10. The winner will be notified by email by 7PM on Sunday, March 11.
- One entry per email address.
- Entries that are not completed as described above will not be counted.
- The winners will be drawn from all entries sent in with the correct answers.
- The winners will receive a voucher good for a pair of tickets.
- Tickets will be good for Monday - Thursday performances between March 29 and April 23. Blackout dates may apply.
- Winners are responsible for following all rules and guidelines on the voucher in order to receive tickets.
- JK's TheatreScene is not responsible for lost entries or entries not completed correctly. Also, this blog is not responsible for seat location or any cast replacements at any given performance.
THE TRIVIA QUESTIONS:
GO TO THE SHOW WEBSITE TO FIND THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS:
CLICK HERE TO GET THERE FAST!
(Monday) 1. Which Gershwin classic in the NICE WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT songbook contains this lyric: "You like 'potato' and I like 'po-tah-to', You like 'tomato and I like 'to-mah-to'. 'Potato' - 'po-tah-to,' 'tomato' - 'to-mah-to'"?
A. "Someone to Watch Over Me"
C. "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off"
D. "But Not For Me"
(Tuesday) 2. According to her cast biography, co-star Estelle Parsons won an Oscar for her performance in:
A. Bonnie and Clyde
B. Miss Margarita's Way
C. August: Osage County
D. Good People
(Wednesday) 3. Guy Bolton and P.G. Wodehouse wrote the original material that NICE WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT is based upon. They also provided the original material for which other currently running show?
A. The Gershwins' Porgy and Bess
B. Anything Goes
(Thursday) 4. How many Tony Awards has Matthew Broderick, star of NICE WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT, won?
(Friday) 5. Kelli O'Hara (co-star) and Kathleen Marshall (director/choreographer) of NICE WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT have worked together previously on which Broadway show?
A. Anything Goes
B. The Light in the Piazza
C. South Pacific
D. The Pajama Game
COME BACK TO THIS PAGE TOMORROW FOR THE NEXT TRIVIA QUESTION!
THE DISCOUNT OFFER:
ORDER NOW AND SAVE UP TO 40%
(Nice deal if you can get it–and you can get it if you order by April 23!)
Mon Eve, Tue Eve, Wed Mat and Eve, Thur Eve
- $79-89 Orch/Fr. Mezz, Rear Mezz A-C (reg. $121.50 - $136.50)
- $69 Rear Mezz D-F, Side Rows A-C (reg. $86.50)
Valid for performances March 29 – April 23
- VISIT: BroadwayOffers.com
- CALL: 212-947-8844 and use code NWPR220
- IN PERSON: Bring this offer to the box office, beginning March 1st.
Post a Comment