1. The number of "n"s in next to normal PLUS the number of times La Cage aux Folles has been on Broadway MINUS The number of Tonys the revival of Evita won EQUALS ____
2. (Title of a Jason Robert Brown musical PLUS the number of dancers on the line in A Chorus Line) DIVIDED by the number of human characters in Avenue Q EQUALS _____
3. (The number of Best Book of a Musical Tony nominations earned by Douglas Carter Beane MULTIPLIED by the number of acts in the original production of My Fair Lady PLUS the number of the Green Goblin's "Sinister" friends) DIVIDED by the number of Tonys won by Peter and the Starcatcher EQUALS _____
4. (The number of Seasons in Jersey Boys PLUS how many "It Takes" in that Hairspray song) TIMES (the number Mamet plays on Broadway this fall TIMES the number of Tonys won by Once) EQUALS _____
Now for a tough one!
5. The finale of A Chorus Line TIMES the number of Tonys won by Rock of Ages TIMES (the number of Tonys won by 2003's Best Musical MINUS the number of adult Chaplins that appear in Chaplin PLUS the total number of objects Milky White actually eats) EQUALS _____
ANSWERS AT THE BOTTOM OF TOMORROW'S SPECIAL BLOG!
Before you go...
- ...have you VOTED in "HOT or NOT" ANNIE EDITION, PART 2!? CLICK HERE and vote now!
- ...have you VOTED in this month's THEATRE POLL? CLICK your answer on the poll in the left column!
Post a Comment