THE CONTEST IS OVER. THE CORRECT ANSWERS ARE HIGHLIGHTED BELOW. THANKS FOR PLAYING!
And now JK's TheatreScene has your chance to win a pair of tickets to the bigest Broadway play in years, Peter and the Starcatcher!
- 2 tickets to the show at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre on Broadway
- Good for any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday performance through November 9.
- A weeks' notice required before desired performance.
- All of the rules set by the producers must be followed.
HOW TO WIN:
Answer the following 3 questions. Put the answers (Letter AND Answer, Ex. B. Angela Lansbury) in an email with STARCATCHER CONTEST in the subject heading and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and location. Entries will be accepted until 6PM, on Friday, October 19. One entry per email address. Duplicates will be disqualified.
PETER PAN ON BROADWAY!
1. All of the following actresses have played Peter Pan on Broadway EXCEPT:
a. Mary Martin
b. Cathy Rigby
c. Stockard Channing
d. Sandy Duncan
2. Which Broadway musical revue included a scene from Peter Pan?
a. Black and Blue
b. A Grand Night for Singing
c. Closer Than Ever
d. Jerome Robbins' Broadway
3. Peter and the Starcatcher picks up where Peter Pan leaves off.
- The winner will be selected from all entries that follow the above guidelines and have the correct answers.
- The winner will be notified sometime Friday evening, October 19.
- JK's TheatreScene is not responsible for lost or unreceived emails, for the availability of tickets or their location, or for cast member absences.
- If the winner does not follow the instructions on the prize voucher, it will be null and void.
Before you go...
- ...have you VOTED in HOT/HOTTER: Scandalous Edition, Part I? CLICK the Scandalous icon up top!
- ...have you checked out MR. BROADWAY OCTOBER 2012, CLARKE THORELL? CLICK his picture in the right hand column to see more!
- ...have you VOTED in this month's THEATRE POLL? CLICK your answer on the poll in the left column!