Legendary performer Bette Midler is back on Broadway! And JK's TheatreScene is celebrating the return of the Divine Miss M with a ticket giveaway! That's right, FREE tickets to see Bette Midler! BUT (there's always a "but" with good news isn't there?) YOU HAVE TO ACT FAST! The tickets are good for a VERY limited time. So the contest will be over before you know it - entries must be received no later than NOON on Tuesday, April 9th!
ABOUT THE SHOW: I'LL EAT YOU LAST
Her clients were the biggest names in show business: Barbra Streisand, Faye Dunaway, Burt Reynolds, Ali McGraw, Gene Hackman, Cher, Candice Bergen, Ryan O'Neal, Nick Nolte, Mike Nichols, Gore Vidal, Bob Fosse.
For more than 20 years, Sue Mengers's clients were the talk of the town, and her dinner parties were the envy of Hollywood. Now, you're invited into her glamorous Beverly Hills home for an evening of dish, dirty secrets and all the inside showbiz details only Sue can tell you.
Appearing on Broadway for the first time in 30 years, Tony® and Grammy® Award-winning superstar Bette Midler plays the legendary Hollywood agent Sue Mengers (1932-2011) in this new, one-character play written by Tony Award® winner and three-time Academy Award® nominee John Logan and directed by two-time Tony Award® winner Joe Mantello.
- For more information visit and tickets visit: www.IllEatYouLast.com
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/IllEatYouLast
I'll Eat You Last from I'll Eat You Last on Vimeo.
- Answer the following three questions.
- Email the answers to the questions, letter AND answer like this : 1. D. Angela Lansbury
- Include your full name and city and state.
- Send the email to email@example.com with the Subject Heading BETTE MIDLER CONTEST
1. Bette Midler famously made her Broadway debut in which classic musical?
A. Hello, Dolly!
C. She Loves Me
D. Fiddler on the Roof
2. Bette Midler won a Special Tony Award in what year?
3. What recent Broadway musical did Bette Midler co-produce?
A. La cage aux Folles (2010 revival)
B. Priscilla Queen of the Desert
THE FINE PRINT
- The tickets are good for any Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday performance through April 30. Offer NOT available on April 24 and other blackout dates may apply.
- Previous winners of ticket contests from JK's TheatreScene during the 2012 - 2013 theatre season are NOT eligible for this contest.
- ONE ENTRY per email address.
- Entries must be received by NOON on Tuesday, April 9, 2013.
- JK's TheatreScene is NOT responsible for lost or late emails, ticket availability, seat location or the absence of Ms. Midler.