All of the answers have to do with the actors that I named Mr. Broadway in 2010. You can review who they are by clicking the tab above!
Here we go.
1. All normal crossword rules apply, like no spaces between words, etc.
2. The puzzle is not going to end up symmetrical in pattern.
3. Some clues will refer to later or earlier clues, so you might have some blanks for awhile!
4. If I include pictures, they are related to the clues for that day.
5. I will review just the clues at the end of each blog.
Make yourself a crossword grid that is 38 X 38 squares. (If you can draw tables on Microsoft Word, I think that is easiest.)
The first clue set for this puzzle is HERE.
And now, THE PUZZLE!
1. 16 Down: Row 6, Block 6. 15 letters: Mr. September's current show.
2. There are no new words that start in Row 7. All spaces in Row 7 are either taken by letters in previous clues or are black.
3. 17 Across: Row 8 Block 6. 16 letters: Mr. June's female co-star, Ms. May.
4. 18 Down: Row 8, Block 31. 16 letters: Mr. February's Riff.
5. There are no new words that start in Row 9. All spaces in Row 9 are either taken by letters in previous clues or are black.
6. 19 Down: Row 10, Block 4. 7 letters: Mr. February.
7. 20 Across: Row 11, Block 22. 13 letters: Mr. March co-starred with her in 110 in the Shade.
8. 21 Down: Row 12, Block 8. 12 letters: Mr. November's Broadway debut show.
9. 22 Down: Row 12, Block 10. 11 letters: Mr. November's Idiot role.
10. 23 Across: Row 13, Block 1. 14 letters: Mr. October.
11. 24 Down: Row 13, Block 23 16 letters: Mr. April.
12. 25 Across: Row 14, Block 22. 16 letters: Mr. November's most recent Broadway role.
13. There are no new words that start in Row 15. All spaces in Row 15 are either taken by letters in previous clues or are black.
14. 26 Across: Row 16, Block 10. 4 letters: Mr. December played Roger in this show.
15. 27 Down: Row 17, Block 16. 11 letters: Mr. November.
16. 28 Across: Row 17, Block 19. 20 letters: Mr. June's show.
17. 29 Across: Row 18, Block 1. 13 letters: Mr. February's show.
18. 30 Across: row 19, Block 26. 9 letters: Mr. May.
17 Mr. June's female co-star, Ms. May
20 Mr. March co-starred with her in 110 in the Shade
23 Mr. October
25 Mr. November's most recent Broadway role
26 Mr. December played Roger in this show
28 Mr. June's show
29 Mr. February's show
30 Mr. May
16 Mr. September's current show
18 Mr. February's Riff
19 Mr. February
21 Mr. November's Broadway debut show
22 Mr. November's Idiot role
24 Mr. April
27 Mr. November
Find an error? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW ON THE SITE:
CLICK/TAP THE TABS ABOVE TO ACCESS OUR ARCHIVE OF SHOW AND MEDIA REVIEWS, AS WELL AS FEATURES LIKE BROADWAY WHO'S WHO AND ONE THAT GOT AWAY. COLLECTORS WILL BE INTERESTED IN OUR LIGHTS OF BROADWAY CARDS AND PLAYBILLS FOR SALE!
COMING UP ON BROADWAY: SIX - Opens Company - Previews Diana - Previews The Lehman Trilogy - Previews Mrs. Doubtfire - Previews The Minutes - Previews MJ: The Musical - Previews 9.21 Plaza Suite - Previews TBA American Buffalo - Previews TBA Take Me Out - Previews 3.22.21 The Music Man - Previews 12.20.21 1776 - Previews TBA Caroline, or Change -Previews TBA Flying Over Sunset - Fall 2021 Our Town - TBA Birthday Candles - Fall 2021 Sing Street - Winter 2021
COMING UP THIS WEEK: 1/18: 2000s Broadway Musical Logo Madness! The Sweet 16! - 1/19: This Week in Broadway History - 1/20: Broadway Who's Who: Dick Van Dyke - 1/21: Broadway Collectors - 1/22: Broadway Game!
Contact us: email@example.com (Email); @jkstheatrescene (Twitter); jkstheatrescene (Instagram)
NEW!! WE HAVE 2020 SERIES CARDS, PLUS WE'VE ADDED MORE 2019 & Megamix LIGHTS OF BROADWAY CARDS FOR SALE OR TRADE!
NEW! DOZENS OF PLAYBILLS ADDED FOR SALE!