You nominated 41 of Broadway's greatest talents - I couldn't leave out one Newsie! Could I? I asked for unique "hotness" and you proved that there is something for everyone out there - from boyish youngsters to coy leading man types to even a few "silver foxes." You voted them down to a "Sweet 16," then an "Elite 8," and a "Final 4." Literally thousands of votes and now 30 "elections" later, you narrowed the field down to just two.
And so, the very first "HOT/HOTTER" tournament has come to an end. The winner will be revealed on Sunday!
Until then, here's a review of the winners (and they ALL are) from #41 to #3!
41. Aaron J. Albano (Newsies)
40. Thayne Jesperson (Newsies)
39. Victor Garber (Sweeney Todd, Lend Me a Tenor)
38. David Turner (On a Clear Day You Can See Forever)
37. Ryan Steele (Newsies, West Side Story)
36. Marc Kudisch (Thoroughly Modern Millie)
35. Corbin Bleu (In the Heights, Godspell)
34. Thomas Sadoski (Other Desert Cities)
33. Ephraim Sykes (Newsies)
32. Tommy Bracco (Newsies)
31. Nick Jonas (How to Succeed...)
30. Reeve Carney (Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark)
29. Jess LeProtto (Newsies)
27. Andrew Durand (Spring Awakening, War Horse)
26. Alex Wyse (Lysistrata Jones, Triassic Parq)
25. Andrew Garfield (Death of a Salesman)
24. Nick Blaemire (Godspell, Dogfight)
23. Evan Kasprzak (Newsies)
22. Garett Hawe (Newsies)
21. Andy Richardson (Newsies)
20. Andrew Rannells (The Book of Mormon)
19. Justin Kirk (Other Desert Cities)
18. John Gallagher, Jr. (Spring Awakening, American Idiot)
17. Andy Mientus (Carrie, Smash)
16. Teddy Toye (Lysistrata Jones)
15. Raul Esparza (Company, Leap of Faith)
14. Rory O'Malley (The Book of Mormon)
13. Matthew Risch (Pal Joey, Other Desert Cities)
12. Adam Chanler-Berat (next to normal, Peter and the Starcatcher)
11. Van Hughes (American Idiot)
10. Corey Boardman (Carrie)
9. Darren Criss (How to Succeed...)
8. Ryan Breslin (Newsies)
7. Michael Esper (American Idiot, The Lyons)
6. Mark Aldrich (Newsies)
5. Matthew James Thomas (Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark)
Look for the Top 4, including your winner of The Hottest Broadway Boy, on Sunday!
Comments? Questions? @jkstheatrescene (Twitter); email@example.com (Email); or leave a comment below and check a box!