I'm giving away THREE copies of Les Misérables Live! Dream The Dream ENTER TO WIN BY MONDAY, MARCH 17th AT 6 PM!!
The live 2010 recording of the 25th Anniversary of Cameron Mackintosh’s acclaimed production of Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg’s Tony Award-winning musical masterpiece. Features new orchestrations in a re-imagined production that proves Les Misérables is as contemporary as ever.
This new version comes to Broadway in March 2014. Visit http://www.lesmis.com/broadway for more information.
Les Misérables Live! Dream The Dream is available now from First Night Records: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/les-miserables-live!-2010/id398440082
So... how do you win one? It is pretty simple... and really easy if you are a fan! BONUS: ANYONE CAN ENTER - EVEN PREVIOUS TICKET WINNERS!
- Answer the following three questions.
- Email the answers to the questions, letter AND answer like this : 1. D. Angela Lansbury
- Include your full name and city and state.
- ONE ENTRY per email address.
- Send the email to email@example.com with the Subject Heading CD GIVEAWAY
- PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WIN ONE OF THE CDS, YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND HOME ADDRESS SO THAT THE PRIZE CAN BE MAILED TO YOU. IT WILL NOT BE USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE, AND WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO ANYONE. AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE PRIZE I WILL DELETE YOUR ADDRESS. DO NOT SEND YOUR ADDRESS WITH YOUR ENTRY. I WILL CONTACT YOU TO GET IT IF YOU WIN.
1. The song "I Dreamed a Dream" is sung by:
A. Little Cosette
B. Little Eponine
2. Les Misérables is based a novel of the same name by:
A. Victor Hugo
B. Herbert Krezmer
C. Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg
D. Charles Dickens
3. The central conflict of the show is between:
A. Jean Valjean and Fantine
B. Jean Valjean and Inspector Javert
C. Fantine and Eponine
D. Cosette and Gavroche