Those Dancing Feet!
Can you name the show these dancing feet come from?
Answers to Last Week's Game:
Which Leading Lady? The Return
Which Leading Lady...
1. ...played the leader of the Philippines and the first wife of the King of Siam? E. Ruthie Ann Miles
2. ...has played a free-loving mamma, a girl group guru and won a Tony for playing a drunken title character? I. Beth Leavel
3. ...made her Broadway debut in Sondheim's most famous flop, appeared in an August Wilson play, and played a titular maid in a musical? A. Tonya Pinkins
4. ...replaced Bernadette Peters in Song and Dance? F. Betty Buckley
5. ...is the only person to play all 3 major female characters in the same production of the same musical? D. Bebe Neuwirth
6. ...went down the rabbit hole in one show and played a hairdresser in another? H. Janet Dacal
7. ...rejected her most recent Tony nomination in solidarity with her "egregiously overlooked" cast mates? B. Julie Andrews
8. ...played some of Broadway's most iconic roles before winning her first Tony for a flop musical? J. Chita Rivera
9. ...is a two-time Tony nominee who debuted on Broadway as a cheerleader? G. Adrienne Warren
10. ...came to Broadway's attention as an Apache dancer who stopped the show in Can-Can, winning both a Theatre World Award and a Tony Award for her efforts? C. Gwen Verdon