If you missed the second week, click HERE.
If you missed the third week, click HERE.
- This puzzle is a perfect square: 38 blocks across by 38 blocks down.
- This week I'll provide clues for all the words that are in the next six lines, or at least start somewhere within the next seven lines. You can assume that any unaccounted for blocks are black; the rest are blocks to be filled with letters. When you are done today, the first 26 lines will be complete.
- At the bottom of each of these blogs, I'll re-write the clues like standard crossword puzzles do. And the pictures included are clues to the answers, too.
2. 33 Down: Row 22, Block 25. 11 letters: The newest Scottsboro boy, he was once the Favorite Son.
3. 34 Across: Row 22, Block 32. 7 letters: She will be playing Peter Parker's true love.
4. 35 Down: Row 23, Block 6. 11 letters: Spider-Man's alter-ego.
5. 36 Across: Row 23, Block 22. 7 letters: Priscilla's pre-Broadway North American try-out town.
6. There are no new words in Row 24.
7. 37 Across: Row 25, Block 33. 6 letters: The play that will mark Brendan Fraser's Broadway debut.
8. 38 Across: Row 26, Block 5. 10 letters: One of Brendan Fraser's co-stars.
9. 39 Down: Row 26, Block 29. 7 letters: Boys' director/choreographer.
34 She will be playing Peter Parker's true love
36 Priscilla's pre-Broadway North American try-out town
37 The play that will mark Brendan Fraser's Broadway debut
38 One of Brendan Fraser's co-stars
33 The newest Scottsboro boy, he was once the Favorite Son
35 Spider-Man's alter-ego
39 Boys' director/choreographer