- This puzzle is a perfect square: 38 blocks across by 38 blocks down.
- This week I'll provide clues for all the words that are in the lastsix lines, or at least start somewhere within the last six lines. You can assume that any unaccounted for blocks are black; the rest are blocks to be filled with letters. When you are done today, the entire puzzle will be complete.
- At the bottom of each of these blogs, I'll re-write the clues like standard crossword puzzles do. And the pictures included are clues to the answers, too.
- The answers will be posted next week.
2. 52 Across: Row 33, Block 33. 4 letters: He wrote Driving Miss Daisy.
3. 53 Down: Row34, Block 5. 5 letters: Lombardi's first name.
4. 54 Across: Row 34, Block 8. 6 letters: Broadway's only currently running verse play.
5. 55 Across: Row 34, Block 22. 10 letters: A Life in the Theatre playwright.
6. 56 Down: Row 34, Block 23. 5 letters: Lumley's hit TV show, abbreviated.
7. 57 Across: Row 35, Block 1. 5 letters: The only star of Time Stands Still that is making a Broadway debut.
8. 58 Across: Row 35, Block 16. 6 letters: He plays Andrew Jackson.
9. 59 Across: Row 36, Block 27. 10 letters: How to Succeed's J. ______ Finch.
10. There are no new words that start in Row 37.
11. There are no new words that start in Row 38.
52 He wrote Driving Miss Daisy
54 Broadway's only currently running verse play
55 A Life in the Theatre playwright
57 The only star of Time Stands Still that is making a Broadway debut
58 He plays Andrew Jackson
59 How to Succeed's J. ______ Finch
56 Lumley's hit TV show, abbreviated