Name the song and the show! (Answers will be in "Bits and Pieces for 08.15.10".) Raise a glass to life!
- "Dream of Pappy, very happy, with his jug of mountain rye"
- "You're Napoleon Brandy."
- "Hand me the wine and the dice..."
- "I’m fine. Here, have some wine. This is holy wine! The Father hasn’t blessed it yet. In that case…"
- "Another beer? What for? Nothing helps..."
- "I know a whoopee spot where the gin is cold, but the piano's hot..."
- "Another reason not to move, another vodka stinger!"
- "Keep your eyeball on the highball in your hand."
- "Cause you're a boot-wearin', beer-drinking, Chevy-driving man."
- "We'll order champagne - the 'Moo-ey' something"
- "I crawled across the desert with my belly in the sand, with men who loved their camels and their brandy..."
- "Down on Beale there's a honky-tonk bar. So hear the wail of a blues guitar. Have a beer and drop a dime in the blind man's jar."
- "Over here, boy. How about some ale?"
- "37,000 bottles of wine, beer and spirits!"
- "If I go mean. If I go mad. Blame it on the Gin."
Comments? Leave one here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Twitter or ask me a question at http://www.formspring.me/ and search for "jkstheatrescene."