|The Book of Mormon: Number 1 again!|
1. The Book of Mormon (Musical) Eugene O'Neill Theatre (1)
2. (tie) Disney's The Lion King (Musical) Minskoff Theatre (2)
2. (tie) War Horse (Play) Vivian Beaumont (3)
2. (tie) Wicked (Musical) Gershwin Theatre (4)
5. Jersey Boys (Musical) August Wilson Theatre (5)
6. Anything Goes (Musical Revival) Stephen Sondheim Theatre (7)
7. (tie) Relatively Speaking (Play) Brooks Atkinson Theatre (9)
7. (tie) Rock of Ages (Musical) Helen Hayes Theatre (-)
7. (tie) The Mountaintop (Play) Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre (8)
10. Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark (Musical) The Foxwoods Theatre (6)
|The Mountaintop: Back in the Top Ten!|
- Biggest Increase in Attendance: Godspell (+9.1%)
- Biggest Decrease in Attendance: Man and Boy (-6.6%)
- Biggest Increase in Gross Receipts: The Mountaintop (+$130,047)
- Biggest Decrease in Gross Receipts: The Lion King (-$108,174)
- Highest Average Paid Admission: The Book of Mormon ($153.89)
- Lowest Average Paid Admission: Chi' ng.lish ($52.31)
( - ) : Last Week's Position in Top Ten
The Broadway Box Office Top 10 calculated it as follows:
- Each show's percentage of capacity for the week is ranked from highest (#1) to lowest (#26).
- Each show is ranked by average ticket price from highest (#1) to lowest (#26).
- Any production that showed an improved capacity is deducted 1 point.
- Any production that lost capacity had a point added to their total.
- Any show with the same capacity as the prior week received a zero.
- Any show that increased its total B.O. cash total is deducted 1 point.
- Any show that lost total B.O. cash from the prior week had a point added.
- The production with the biggest loss of capacity overall got an additional point added.
- The production with the greatest gain in capacity got an additional point deducted.
- The show with the lowest total points is number 1, second lowest is number 2, all the way 26.